Do you have arla for windows source code?

Tomas Olsson tol at kth.se
Mon Mar 30 12:16:29 CEST 2009

Boliang Chen writes:
> I downloaded an arla0.37 and tried to build nnpfs on my host windows xp.
> According to the Readme, I opened my ddk environment,
> created src\obj\i386\checked  and ran "build" in \arla\nnpfs\winnt\src.
[...]
> BUILD: Saving d:\WINDDK\2600\build.dat...
> BUILD: Compiling d:\arla\nnpfs\winnt\src directory
> BUILD: nmake.exe failed - rc = 2
[...]
> There is no nnpfs.sys in my folder \src\obj\i386\checked.
> Seems there is something wrong with my nmake.exe.
> Is that because of ntifs.h? Where should I place this file
> and how should I do after placing this file?

I don't remember how I did it, but it ntifs.h to be someplace
where the compiler can find it. nnpfs/include or nnpfs/winnt/inc perhaps?
Also, I don't know if the source we've got will work on XP. I used w2k.

What does rc=2 mean from nmake?
Clearer error messages would help. Is it ENOENT for ntifs.h?

You could also investigate if the Microsoft IFS-kit has been released
or is part of the standard driver development kit by now.

Bosse, you've tested this more recently. Any ideas?

/t