Do you have arla for windows source code?

Bo Brantén bosse at acc.umu.se
Mon Mar 30 13:48:16 CEST 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, Tomas Olsson wrote:

>> Is that because of ntifs.h? Where should I place this file

> Bosse, you've tested this more recently. Any ideas?

I have tryed the precompiled version that Tomas prvides and it works,
however it is not easy to build the driver with todays DDK, it will need
to be updated to compile clean since there has been many small changes.
If you want to build the driver you should get the DDK that Tomas used at
that time witch I asume is the Windows 2000 DDK also you should get a
version of my free ntifs.h from the same year later ones or the real one
wont work witout updating the driver.

(If I find the time I intend to try to update the driver so todays tools
can be used)

Bo Branten