Do you have arla for windows source code?

Tomas Olsson tol at kth.se
Sun Mar 29 14:05:16 CEST 2009

Boliang Chen writes:
> Do you have the any source codes for arla on windows?

It's been included in the arla distribution since the porting, see
 http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/arla/#distribution
or
 http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/arla/#cvs_tree
The windows driver lives in arla/nnpfs/winnt/

I think we removed some windows support from arlad in recent releases
as it hasn't been used, so I'd suggest using an older release such as 0.43
or even older.

> Any runnable version would be high appreciated!

What I've got is at
 ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/random/tol/
take a look at the README. Not much has happened since the report was written.

Let us know how things work out.

/t