healthy installation on os x does not connect at some locations

Anton Grigoriev tfsangr at fy.chalmers.se
Mon Oct 9 14:13:22 CEST 2006

>> Trying 194.132.193.217 (port 7000):
>> get version call failed with code -1, errno 0
>>
> Of those only sculpin should reply, 7000 is the fileserver port.
> lise is a
> client, anna is a volume location server.
>
> And that's such a helpful error message. Not.
>
> So on what ports do you have connectivity now?

I have no connectivity. I can connect from home and from WiFi, the
latter takes me to another domain (student.uu.se from fysik.uu.se).
Thus I loose printers ( I can print via IP, but then I can not print
duplex) and this connection terminates each time my computer fall
asleep - quite inconvenient. Also WiFi is slow, so that afs often is
stuck.