arla, openbsd, apache chroot

Ian Delahorne ian at stacken.kth.se
Wed Jan 18 15:02:30 CET 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 09:36 +0100, Harald Barth wrote:
> > i have apache running in chroot, under openbsd38 release, with
> > /var/www/dev/xfs0 symlinking /afs to /var/www/afs for the
> non-chrooted stuff.
>
> xfs has been discontinued from Arla a long time ago. You may want to
> ask your maintainer about porting a recent version of arla.

Theo doesn't like company names in device drivers and service names.
nnpfs is renamed xfs and arla is renamed afs where it is exposed to
users. This is probably the way it will continue to be, so could we just
accept this and stop harping on it each time OpenBSD and Arla are
brought up in the same sentence?

Hin mumbled something about Todd (I think it was) was making an effort.
I've got a box freed up now that I could do some work on as well.