roken and heimdal dependencies

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 10 19:30:47 CET 2005

I'm sure that's good enough for most people.  I prefer to build from
source though.

This is a trivial issue compared to building Ethereal on a non-Linux
system, for example.  I got up to about 10 other packages I needed
(with their own version compatibility issues) before I gave up and used
darwinports (which at least I was able to modify to use Heimdal,
separately installed).

----
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu