roken and heimdal dependencies

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 10 03:39:18 CET 2005

Seems to me the issue is whether Arla will require you to build/install
a specific Kerberos 5 implementation, or will it use the one that comes
with the OS?

Generically I would prefer that Arla be "self contained" so I don't
need to install another package as a prerequisite.  I happen to like
Heimdal a bit better than MIT, but not enough to bother installing
Heimdal if MIT is already there.

----
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu