arla installed on a standard OpenBSD 3.4

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Mon Mar 15 15:25:31 CET 2004

Per-Erik Persson <pere at fos.su.se> writes:

> arla[25780]: Out of space, couldn't get needed bytes after cleaner
> (92160 bytes missing, 985088 used, 1024000 highbytes)
>
> Small files are ok, are there some settings that I should know of ?

Yes, in arla.conf (normally in /usr/arla/etc, don't know about obsd) you
can set high_bytes and low_bytes (and possibly other fields as well) to
more appropriate values. 1M cache is isn't much to play with these days...

Another option is using 'fs setcachesize', but arla.conf is usually the way
to go.

Eh, oops. Seems OpenBSD calls the file afsd.conf. There's even a decent man
page for it.

/tol