arla installed on a standard OpenBSD 3.4

Per-Erik Persson pere at fos.su.se
Mon Mar 15 16:26:59 CET 2004

It is working now, thanks

OK on the way I found out the following things:
The value in afsd.conf is totally ignored once started. I didn't try to
reboot, just to reload the daemon.

So I used "fs setcachesize" instead.
If I set the size of the cache to more than the space I got the daemon
crashes.

I will try to write something about this to contribute.