arla installed on a standard OpenBSD 3.4

Per-Erik Persson pere at fos.su.se
Mon Mar 15 14:53:59 CET 2004

It is simple to reproduce this bug.
Install OpenBSD, enable xfs in the kernel, reboot and start up the daemon.
try to copy any file bigger than a couple of Mb to a local disc.
  cp /afs/stacken.kth.se/ftp/pub/OpenBSD/3.4/packages/i386/mozilla-1.4.tgz .
arla[25780]: Out of space, couldn't get needed bytes after cleaner
(92160 bytes missing, 985088 used, 1024000 highbytes)

Small files are ok, are there some settings that I should know of ?

I think this bug has been present in in the last distributions of OpenBSD.