arla 0.36.2

Asheesh Laroia arlaafs at asheeshenterprises.com
Wed Jun 30 15:53:48 CEST 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Tomas Olsson wrote:

> Asheesh Laroia <arlaafs at asheeshenterprises.com> writes:
>
>> After waiting for that to compile, I discover now that I get the same error:
>> # ls: /afs: No such device
>>
> Well, as long as you don't have a daemon running, it won't work. You may
> still be able to play with 'fs nnpfsdebug', but that's not much fun.
>
>> Tomas, do you have a working arlad binary

Curiously, I still get "no such device" when I ls /afs, even with your
static binary.

Last night I also tried compiling the arla 0.36.1 testing package on a
Debian Woody (3.0 / stable) system, but that gave me the same error.  It
feels like it's something "special" (read: "cursed") about my system....

I'll try his new package later today.

-- Asheesh.

--
You're a card which will have to be dealt with.