arla 0.36.2

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Wed Jun 30 09:37:00 CEST 2004

Asheesh Laroia <arlaafs at asheeshenterprises.com> writes:

> After waiting for that to compile, I discover now that I get the same error:
> # ls: /afs: No such device

Well, as long as you don't have a daemon running, it won't work. You may
still be able to play with 'fs nnpfsdebug', but that's not much fun.

> Tomas, do you have a working arlad binary

The one I use is at
ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/random/tol/arlad-static
3d2b68cec6a95bb1b5b9bc7db15805fd  arlad-static
(sorry, can't do any better now)

In most cases, you won't need anything else as arlad is the main user of
the threading package. Btw, a new debian package was uploaded yesterday. It
will probably not help you with the arlad thing, though. But it did work
for the maintainer. Maybe he can post a signed static arlad some day.

HTH
        /Tomas