Problems with Arla 0.36.1 on Linux 2.4.26

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Mon Jun 28 00:47:53 CEST 2004

Asheesh Laroia <arlaafs at asheeshenterprises.com> writes:

> I then did apt-get install arla.  It seemed to configure and install
> fine, but this happens, both as a user and as root:

I'm afraid I don't know the status of the debian package, so I'll just say
some general things. Take a look at the scripts in nnpfs/linux/bin in the
source tree. They can be used to start the arlad daemon etc in a way that
works on most systems. Also, you need to have an arlad that matches your
nnpfs, the protocol they use changed a few months back.

Any luck?

/Tomas