arla & freebsd 5.x

Mark Ogden ogden at eng.utah.edu
Wed Dec 31 00:03:03 CET 2003

Harald Barth on Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 07:26:02PM +0100 wrote:
> The getarg.h is part of the roken library I allready have installed on
> the system - from my heimdal install. Do you have a roken library in
> your heimdal install? Got heimdal in /usr/heimdal? That's where
> getarg.h is found. If you don't have it in heimdal, ommit the
> configure option and it will probably compile/link against its own
> roken library.
>
> Harald.

Yes, I had those in the /usr/heimdal. Now, I am getting this error:

./.libs/libko.a(libko_la-kocell.o): In function `cell_getcellbyhost':
/root/arla-0.36pre31/lib/ko/kocell.c:865: undefined reference to `krb_realmofhost'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/arla-0.36pre31/lib/ko.
*** Error code 1

Any idea? This is one a fresh install of 5.1 with no args for config.

--
Mark L Ogden
ogden at eng.utah.edu