arla & freebsd 5.x

Harald Barth haba at pdc.kth.se
Tue Dec 23 19:26:16 CET 2003

> Thanks for the reply but it still won't built. Here is the error:
>
> ./configure --with-roken=/usr/heimdal --with-krb5=/usr/heimdal
> --without-krb4

> make_cmds.c:35:20: getarg.h: No such file or directory

The getarg.h is part of the roken library I allready have installed on
the system - from my heimdal install. Do you have a roken library in
your heimdal install? Got heimdal in /usr/heimdal? That's where
getarg.h is found. If you don't have it in heimdal, ommit the
configure option and it will probably compile/link against its own
roken library.

Include cc: arla-drinkers at stacken.kth.se in your replies, please.

Harald.