OS X.2 Jaguar Arla Problems

David Botsch dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu
Fri Oct 18 21:54:54 CEST 2002

Let me reply to my own message.

On #1, I decdied to try "fixing" the module to see what would happen.
No more error. And, things load at startup once I do replace the
startup script and put the extra semicolon in the paramterslist.

on #2, I saw a message about using the disktool... disktool -r doesn't
fix anything.
Here is the output of disktool -l

*** Unrecognized disk appeared on arla ***
*** Unrecognized disk appeared on disk0 ***
*** Unrecognized disk appeared on disk0s1 ***
*** Unrecognized disk appeared on automount -static [339] ***
*** Unrecognized disk appeared on disk0s2 ***
*** Unrecognized disk appeared on disk0s3 ***
*** Unrecognized disk appeared on disk0s4 ***
***Disk Appeared ('disk0s5',Mountpoint = '/', fsType = 'hfs', volName =
'Macintosh HD')

--
David William Botsch
dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu