OS X.2 Jaguar Arla Problems

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Fri Oct 18 21:59:05 CEST 2002

Hi David,

Did you change the contents of /etc/arla/ThisCell to match your local
cell?

I see three listings for Cornell:
cs.cornell.edu
graphics.cornell.edu and
msc.cornell,edu

"Out-of-the-box" install for Arla has a dummy value of stacken.kth.se
listed in ThisCell you must change this to match your local cell.

Best regards,
	Tom

--
Thomas Jordan