pam_kerberosIV+afs for FreeBSD?

Aaron J. Angel aangel at myrealbox.com
Sun Oct 13 13:53:31 CEST 2002

Hm;

Seems I can't mount the eng.utah.edu cell to get the pam_kerberosIV+afs
module from it...not to mention that last time I was able to get it, I
compiled it and it wouldn't even get a Kerberos TGT, let alone an AFS
token.  I'm not quite sure what was wrong, but it did work before...

Anyone know either an alternative to pam_kerberosIV+afs, or an
alternative location where I can get it and play with it?  I've tried
using pam_kerberosIV and aklog, and it just sucks after a few days of
having to run aklog manually whenever I lose my token...

Regards,
Aaron

--
Aaron Angel <aangel at myrealbox.com>