arla authentication in OS X login

Keith Johnston keith at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Mon May 6 23:10:11 CEST 2002

I don't think we will have anyone at WWDC it is a longish way to go from
NZ, but I gather there will be some kind of conference session notes
that wil appear some time later.
Keith
On Tuesday, May 7, 2002, at 03:24  AM, Alexandra Ellwood wrote:

>> Yes I would like to obtain a copy.
>> I  am curious as to why it will not continue to work? Is it because of
>> expected movements in Mac OS X or just support resources?
>> What is this softwares status (elua) etc. e.g. is there source code
>> available?
>
> If anyone from your organization is at WWDC
> <http://developer.apple.com/wwdc2002/> this year, tell them to come to
> the "Kerberos in Mac OS X" session (Thursday, 5pm, room C) and the
> "Security" session (Thursday, 2pm, room J1).  If not, hopefully more
> information will be available about the new Security system soon -- Mac
> news sites covering WWDC should at least have some info.
>

> --lxs (Kerberos for Macintosh Team)
> --
> Alexandra Ellwood
> <lxs at mit.edu>
> MIT Information Systems
> http://mit.edu/lxs/www/
> --

Keith Johnston                                                 Extn 7977
Computer Support
Computer Science Department		Room 106

     This email is brought to you by the letters OS  X and the number 10