arla authentication in OS X login

Alexandra Ellwood lxs at mit.edu
Mon May 6 17:24:34 CEST 2002

>Yes I would like to obtain a copy.
>I  am curious as to why it will not continue to work? Is it because
>of expected movements in Mac OS X or just support resources?
>What is this softwares status (elua) etc. e.g. is there source code available?

If anyone from your organization is at WWDC
<http://developer.apple.com/wwdc2002/> this year, tell them to come
to the "Kerberos in Mac OS X" session (Thursday, 5pm, room C) and the
"Security" session (Thursday, 2pm, room J1).  If not, hopefully more
information will be available about the new Security system soon --
Mac news sites covering WWDC should at least have some info.

--lxs (Kerberos for Macintosh Team)
Alexandra Ellwood                                               <lxs at mit.edu>
MIT Information Systems                               http://mit.edu/lxs/www/