arla-0.35.11

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Mon Dec 9 18:50:45 CET 2002

Love,

The install went beautifully and the new OSX features are quite nice.
Is there a command line equivalent to the new Afslog.app?

	[Dix:/usr/arla/bin] jordant% klog
	jordant at fnal.gov's Password: 	**I escaped
	[Dix:/usr/arla/bin] jordant% aklog
	aklog: Failed getting tokens for cell fnal.gov.
	[Dix:/usr/arla/bin] jordant%

Afslog.app must read some configuration file that these other tools do
not. The former gets me tokens from my tickets as advertised. The
latter are still failing.....

Thanks for the updates and the  continued hard work.

	t.

--
Thomas Jordan
Fermi National Accelerator Lab