Compile Error

Jason Haruska jharuska at umich.edu
Mon Oct 1 02:19:56 CEST 2001

Love:

Thank you for your help. Yes, I did configure before installing kth-krb. I did do a "make clean" and tried again. kth-krb installed without a problem and arla configured fine but the make gave me the compile error:

koerror.c:54:17: des.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [koerror.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jharuska/download/arla-0.35.5/lib/ko'
make: *** [all] Error 1

what package is des.h from, and why wouldn't configure pick it up?

-Jason