Compile Error

Magnus Lindström magnus.lindstrom at radio.kth.se
Mon Oct 1 03:18:13 CEST 2001

I think Love meant that your problem could have been _caused_ by running
configure before installing kth-krb. The proper sequence would be to
install kth-krb and then configure arla.

I guess the "clean tree" approach refered to a tree where configure had
not yet been run. "make clean" only removes make targets and won't
remove config.cache or config.status.

Try removing config.cache/config.status and re-run configure.

/magnus