Arla and OS X 10.1

Greg Welch welch at cs.unc.edu
Mon Oct 1 17:42:42 CEST 2001

Doh!  My apologies. Works great now. Thank you.
If I want to build the mac GUI app, would you advise against that (and
wait) or should I go for it? I know you said the auto-build is
"disabled" because it doesn't always work. I opened the Project Builder
and tried, there were a few errors w/ files not found (config.h for
example) but I can fix those. But if I'm not heading in the right
direction....
Thanks again.
--Greg