kth-krb patches

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 8 20:56:04 CEST 2001

I did a search through the 1.0.6 version and there are only two
places that need fixing to allow arla to be put anywhere you want:

lib/kafs/kafs.h

Put #ifndef _PATH_ARLA_VICE/#endif around the definiton of that
parameter.  Then of course you need to get it defined during the
build.

lib/krb/get_host.c

Replace absolute path in read_cellservdb call with _PATH_ARLA_CELLSERVDB.

If you don't mind my asking:  why hasn't anyone fixed whatever it is
that prevents 1.0.8 from working with arla?  Because everyone who
might is using heimdal?

Since doing ln -s /usr/local /usr/arla fixes afslog, I expect that
these changes to the source would also work.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.
h.b.hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu