File disappears mysteriously

Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Feb 6 09:28:39 CET 2001

>>>>> "Love" == Love  <lha at stacken.kth.se> writes:

Love> sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor]) writes:

Love> Note that the two last numbers in the fid should match the number
Love> (9626.215976) from afsdir_check.

>> They don't.  (Unfortunately, I crashed my X just before cutting and
>> pasting the exact data, but that much I saw.)

Love> Ok, then a callback is somehow defered. It might have been fixed in current
Love> code since we mark the node stale instead of trying to thow the data away
Love> when its in use.

Love> It just occured to me that it might not really do the right thing on
Love> directories.

It doesn't in 0.35.2---the bug just happened again.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike