arla-0.35.1

Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Feb 5 17:26:09 CET 2001

>>>>> "Love" == Love  <lha at stacken.kth.se> writes:

Love> Good night,

Love> Changes in release 0.35.1:

Love> * Bug fixes

Love>  And that includes:
Love>  - Make other the BSD work.
Love>  - Make linux emulation work under FreeBSD.

This is totally fantastic---things finally have started to work under
FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE.  Thanks!

However, under 4.2-RELEASE, file system access still wedges the
machine.  Any ideas?

Moreover, 0.35.2 (on 4.0-RELEASE) seems to have overflowed my file
descriptor table twice now like so:

Jan 30 13:51:50 sams syslogd: /dev/ttyv0: Too many open files in system

Unfortunately, I was in a hurry to get up both times, so I don't have
any more debug info.  Is there a known leak somewhere?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike