Compiling on MacOS X

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 17 01:24:32 CEST 2001

At 10:47 PM +0200 4/12/01, Magnus Ahltorp wrote:
>Please note that since this is a pre-version, it has not been
>thoroughly tested. We will release 0.35.4 when we have verified that
>it works.

Have to wait to tomorrow to finish installing/testing.

kth-krb installation works, even with the ranlib funnies noted.  The
afslog program doesn't seem to do anything though.  Will check again
after I've installed arla.

Second arla build after the ranlib worked.

make install put it in /usr/athena instead of /usr/local as specified
in the --prefix configure argument.  This is clearly a bug, but I can
live with it for now.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.
h.b.hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu