kernel module problem

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Fri Sep 29 07:10:16 CEST 2000

Dear Arla people,

To follow-up on my earlier messages, I think the kernel module is clearly
the problem. When I try fs xfsdebug (or fs anything else for that matter),
I get "Error detecting AFS". This means that there is a problem with the
kernel support, right? I tried rebuilding the kernel module without any
flags, but the kernel module is the same size and looks identical when I
look at it with less. I am not sure whether to bother reinstalling with
minor changes in the compilation or not, since I am not sure whether it
will help.

                          Best regards, Faheem Mitha.