cmd.3 gets eaten on clean (patch)

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Tue Sep 19 23:14:29 CEST 2000

Adrian Bridgett <adrian.bridgett at iname.com> writes:

> in lib/cmd/Makefile.in, change the rules of "clean" so that
> instead of deleting $(MANS) you delete $(testc_1_MAN).
>
> $(MANS) consists of $(testc_1_MAN) and $(install_MANS) which is cmd.3

I think this have been mentioned before, and we fixed it them. But I forgot
to add the change to the 0.34-branch. It been fixed, thanks for reminding
us.

> other changes since 0.33.1:
>
> include/arla-version.h{,.in}  isn't removed on doing a clean  ( I think this
> file used to be called include/version.h{,.in}

Hmmm, that's a hard one, that file is created by configure, and I don't
know who should remove that one.

> In fact, I might as well list things that I manually delete (this was last
> checked with 0.33.1 IIRC):
>    appl/lib/arladeb.c

That file shouldn't used that way any more, it will be replaced by log_log
in libutil.

> lib/sl/strtok_r.c lib/sl/snprintf.c

Added to clean target, question is if we just should add the requirement
that you need to like with libroken.

>  lwp/process.S

Fixed.