cmd.3 gets eaten on clean (patch)

Adrian Bridgett adrian.bridgett at iname.com
Tue Sep 19 22:29:47 CEST 2000

in lib/cmd/Makefile.in, change the rules of "clean" so that
instead of deleting $(MANS) you delete $(testc_1_MAN).

$(MANS) consists of $(testc_1_MAN) and $(install_MANS) which is cmd.3

---
other changes since 0.33.1:

include/arla-version.h{,.in}  isn't removed on doing a clean  ( I think this
file used to be called include/version.h{,.in}

In fact, I might as well list things that I manually delete (this was last
checked with 0.33.1 IIRC):
   appl/lib/arladeb.c lib/sl/strtok_r.c lib/sl/snprintf.c lwp/process.S

Thanks

Adrian

Email: adrian.bridgett at iname.com
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-  By professionals for professionals  -*-  www.debian.org