klog woes

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Fri Sep 1 08:20:14 CEST 2000

Love <lha at stacken.kth.se> writes:

> >  Have you build it linked to the RedHat supplied krb libs rather than
> >  kth-krb?
>
> Yes, I build it agaist the redhat libs on RedHat 6.9.5, note that the krb
> libs with redhat is mit krb5 and krb4-compat + kth-krb's libkafs.

Just to clarify myself:

This was with current arla, just after the 0.34 branch was made, there is a
snap in <ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap/arla-0.34.3pre2.tar.gz>
that might work better.

Note that this tar-ball have not been tested for platforms, nor does it
contain all patches I want it to (some BSD fixes).

Please report if you have any problems with it.