arla Debian package

Aaron M. Ucko amu at mit.edu
Fri Oct 27 08:48:21 CEST 2000

<adrian.bridgett at iname.com> (Adrian Bridgett) writes:

> There is now just one snag and as a complete autoconf newbie it's "plea for
> help" time.    I now have two config.status files and two config.h files -
> in each case the big one comes from when I build the arla-utils package and
> the smaller one comes from the configure run from teh arla-modules-source
> package when you build kernel module.
>
> Any ideas on how to combine the two correctly?  Hacks etc are most welcome :)

Wait, why do you need to combine them?  I thought you just said that
nothing needs both sets.

Anyway, you can make a configure script generate a config header named
something other than config.h by putting the line

AC_CONFIG_HEADER(foo.h)

right after AC_INIT in configure.in.  There doesn't seem to be a way
to use an alternate name for config.status, though.

--
Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC <amu at mit.edu> (finger amu at monk.mit.edu)