since I've not had time to do anything: revised aklog patches

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 26 19:34:18 CEST 2000

Apparently the original patches don't work with the variant of kth-krb
included with FreeBSD 4.x; krb_afslog_*() don't actually take defaults.  I
don't know why, nor does Nat Lanza who discovered this; I include his
revised aklog patch.

Also, the confusion over which CellServDB / ThisCell file to use
(/usr/arla/etc per Arla-default install vs. /usr/vice/etc in the real
world) still needs a solution.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery at ece.cmu.edu