Problems with arla-0.33.1

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Sat Jul 8 01:16:31 CEST 2000

Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk> writes:

> I'm sure some of these ought to be found.  I am compiling with
> explicit arguments to configure:
>
>      --with-krb4-lib=/usr/contrib/packages/kthkrb/lib \
>      --with-krb4-include=/usr/contrib/packages/kthkrb/include
>
> but the tests are still failing, I guess.

The problem is that when -with-krb4.*=mumble is given the autoconf test
forgets to add ``-lkrb -ldes''. Then subsequent test for internal kerberos
functions fail (and thus get included in arla), and when you add `-lkrb
-ldes' you get multiple symbols defined.

Either try

 LIBS='-L/usr/contrib/packages/kthkrb/lib -lkrb -ldes' ./configure

or try the cvs-version (that should fix this).