0.30 on Linux/AXP

Todd Cohen cohentl at clarkson.edu
Wed Jan 19 04:54:18 CET 2000

Hey guys,
	I just installed arla on Linux/AXP(kernel 2.2.14) for the first
time(I used the just released 0.30) and I get the following.

[root at lizard bin]# ./arlad -t
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I did this after running startarla and finding /afs empty.

The only option I passed to the configure script was --prefix.

So I guess I have a few questions...

1) Does arla work on Linux on the Alpha platform?
2) If so, do I need any special flags to configure?
3) If not, how do I go about helping find the problem? strace? gdb?

Have a good one,
-Todd

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999
"The answers to lifes problems aren't at the bottom of bottles, they're on
 TV" - Homer J. Simpson