arla and Kerberos V5

Mahir Aydin maydin at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 7 17:58:48 CET 2000

Rather than sending the modified sources, would it be possible to send the
documentation for the changes that you made to the originals?  Here is what
I have done so far:
Compiled Kerberos 5-1.2.1: some warnings but no problems
Compiled Krbafs 0.9.8: It looked for krb.h in the wrong place, and even
when I told it the correct directory, (/usr/local/include/kerberosIV), it
would look at /usr/local/include/kerberosIV/include) and could not find it,
thus I copied everything in /usr/local/include/kerberosIV to
/usr/local/include to make it work.)
Compiling Arla 0.34.6:
The first problem was the ktypes.h file.  I looked it up, as it is included
in kth-krb and all it does is to include inttypes.h, types.h and bitypes.h,
Thus I copied this file from kth-krb and put it in usr/local/include
Now, I have another problem, hope you encountered this too :)) here it is:

./libko.a(kocell.o): In function `cell_getcellbyhost':
/root/mahir/arla-0.34.6/lib/ko/kocell.c:565: undefined reference to
`krb_realmof
host'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [kotest] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/mahir/arla-0.34.6/lib/ko'
make: *** [all] Error 1

Any idea where I can find this krb_realmofhost function?
And, if you documented the changes you made, they would be very helpful
too.

Thanks for everything

David Fries <dfries at umr.edu>@stacken.kth.se on 12/06/2000 11:40:08 AM

Sent by:  owner-arla-drinkers at stacken.kth.se