arla and Kerberos V5

David Fries dfries at umr.edu
Wed Dec 6 17:40:52 CET 2000

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 11:15:21AM -0500, Mahir Aydin wrote:
> How did you compile kerberos V5, krbafs 0.9.8 and arla 0.34.6????  I can
> compile and install kerberos and krbafs, but when I try to make arla, it
> looks for a file called ktypes.h and aborts since it does not find it.  It
> does not come with kerberos V or krbafs, so what can I do about this.  I am
> trying this on RedHat 6.2 on intel

I could send the modified sources, but for the most part you need to
figure out which header files includes the prototypes for the
functions arla uses.  When you get that all figured out have fun
figuring how which libraries need to be linked together.  It took me
about two days to get everything straightened out for it to work.

I'm using debian, but I would expect as long as it is a modern
distrubution it will work, it won't compile out of the box for that
combination.

--
		|      David Fries                |