xfs kernel modul on NetBSD m68k

Christoph Wissing wissing at mail.desy.de
Sat Aug 5 21:34:22 CEST 2000

Hi arla-drinkers,

after getting arla-0.33 compiled I have a big problem with the kernel
model. Loading xfs_mod.o via modload crashes the kernel. It jumps into the
kernel debugger.

I have really no experince with kernel moduls and how to use the debugger.
If you tell me how to provide some debug information I will do it.
What is the most critical part in xfs concerning loading? Perhaps I can
spot something strange there.

Once again my configuration:
Amiga with NetBSD 1.4.2 for m68k. Arla version 0.33 installed as package
source. I use the kernel that ships with NetBSD-amiga 1.4.2.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

	Christoph (still keen on getting arla running on my Amiga)