got data w/o token

M. Sievers sieversm at mail.desy.de
Tue Nov 23 10:34:42 CET 1999

Hi,

I often get:

 XFS SoftAssert: xfs_message_installattr: got data w/o token!
and even
 Panic: xfs_message_installattr: got token w/o data!

with arla 0.28. What does this mean and do I have to worry? The message
did not pop up in 0.26 (and it could not, since there is no 'paranoid'
checks in there). Since I have not had visible problems with 26, I'm
sticking to 28 now, assuming I'm just getting a message otherwise not
seen. But what does it mean? Please enlighten me (if possible to my mail
address, since I'm only subscribed to the announce list).

Thanks
Michael

Michael Sievers
Michael.Sievers at desy.de
esa$ gcc -Wall -o ariane5 ariane4.c
ariane4.c: 666: warning: long float implicitly truncated to unsigned type
esa$ ariane5