disconnected mode for arla

Artur Grabowski art at stacken.kth.se
Fri Mar 19 11:41:21 CET 1999

evan.cordes at umich.edu writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running the arla code that's been included in the latest
> versions of OpenBSD.  I've looked through the drinkers mailing
> list for information on the disconnected operation of arla,
> but have found almost none.
>
> Could someone help out with what I can/can't do with the disconnected
> mode?

Sorry, there is no disconnected mode in the version of Arla in OpenBSD.
I have a new version ready for commit right now, but we decided that
it sholdn't be comitted to the tree right now, because it's too close to
release (tree locks in a few days). (And I was too busy earlier.)

Mail me if you want a tar-ball with fresh source.

//art