disconnected mode for arla

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Fri Mar 19 06:24:24 CET 1999

evan.cordes at umich.edu writes:

> I'm running the arla code that's been included in the latest
> versions of OpenBSD.

I don't remember what version of arla that is, but I think that is a real
old version, you must run a more current version of arla to get it working
with disconnected mode (or get your OpenBSD arla-maintainer to import a new
version of arla, hi art :)

> I've looked through the drinkers mailing
> list for information on the disconnected operation of arla,
> but have found almost none.

I've updated the mailinglist on the ftp-site, guess this should
be one automagicly.

> Could someone help out with what I can/can't do with the disconnected
> mode?
> So far, I see the note in the TODO file, and the note in the arlad
> manpage about running with -connected-state=disconnected

Added a letter from wwshen (author of the disconnected code)
that describes how you use it.