Developers needed: hooks for GNU Queue.

Magnus Ahltorp map at stacken.kth.se
Tue Jan 5 05:11:30 CET 1999

> In any event, we'd appreciate your interest and support for the Queue
> project. In particular, we'd like developers with Alra (or AFS or
> other global filesystem) experience to help write authentication-passing
> hooks for Queue.

There is a pioctl call in arla named VIOCGETTOK that can be used to
retrieve an authentication token from arla. This can be transferred
over the network (preferrably encrypted first) and then inserted into
arla on the other side with VIOCSETTOK.

Are there other hooks that you are looking for, or will this do?

/Magnus
map at stacken.kth.se