problems with "pwd"

Herbert Huber Herbert.Huber at lrz-muenchen.de
Wed Feb 17 16:30:34 CET 1999

Hello!

After installation and start of arla 0.21 I encountered problems with
/bin/pwd on my Linux system (Linux 2.2.1, dual Pentium 450 MHz).
Calling pwd in my AFS $HOME, the following message is displayed:
/bin/pwd: cannot get current directory
Also tcsh complains:
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
pwd: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories

Has anybody solved this problem?

Regards

Herbert
--
Leibniz-Rechenzentrum der Bayerischen Akademie der
WissenschaftenAbteilung Rechensysteme, Gruppe Hochleistungssysteme
Email: herbert.huber at lrz-muenchen.de