arla 0.21 Oops on Linux 2.2.1

Chuck Lever chuckl at netscape.com
Mon Feb 8 18:16:00 CET 1999

well, perhaps 'uname -r' is a little too specific.  installation
instructions specific to Linux might be a better idea (just like
the instructions to copy libgetcwd.so to /lib).

the reason why this is a desirable feature is because every time
i change my kernel version, i have to rebuild arla because it won't
load with that particular version.  it would be better to keep
xfs.o with the other kernel-version-specific fs modules.