Document???

Artur Grabowski art at stacken.kth.se
Thu Mar 19 06:09:13 CET 1998

From: wwshen at eecs.umich.edu
Subject: Document???
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:07:32 -0500 (EST)

> Hi Guys,
>    I am reading your source code of arla-0.2. Because
> I have no experience in reading the kernel source code,
> could you tell me whether you have any document about
> your arla? I find the comments are few in your source
> codes. Thanks for your reply in advance.
> best,

hehe. :) that's the thing I was fighting about too. :)

The problems are that we are too few to write code, documentation, making
releases, updating the web-pages and having a life.

If someone who reads this thinks it would be a good idea to write some
docs they are welcome and they will get any help that's needed.

//art