Document???

Assar Westerlund assar at sics.se
Thu Mar 19 06:08:17 CET 1998

wwshen at eecs.umich.edu writes:
>    I am reading your source code of arla-0.2. Because
> I have no experience in reading the kernel source code,
> could you tell me whether you have any document about
> your arla? I find the comments are few in your source
> codes. Thanks for your reply in advance.

I'm afraid that there's not much documentation (except the code
itself) about Arla.  I just added a link under Documentation at our
web-page <http://www.stacken.kth.se/projekt/arla> to the AFS's
programmers manual.

You might also be interested in reading some of the general AFS
material at:

http://www.transarc.com/afs/transarc.com/public/www/Public/ProdServ/Product/AFS/afsoverview.html

and

http://www.transarc.com/afs/transarc.com/public/www/Product/AFS/FAQ/faq.html

If you have more concrete questions you're welcome to ask us.

/assar