First attempt with arla-0.6

Magnus Ahltorp map at stacken.kth.se
Tue Jun 2 18:24:19 CEST 1998

> I have seen the problem with a default RH4.2 and RH5.0 setup so the header
> files should be correct I guess. When I can throw the users off a system
> I will investigate clean building a new kernel.

The only i386 RH5.0 I have looked at had 2.0.32 header files and a
not-2.0.32 kernel, default installation. But I think that you should
get a newer version of modutils.

> On a different subject, how is one supposed to obtain an afs token
> using kth-krb4? If I do for example:

The version of kth-krb that you have isn't arla-aware, but I think
that the latest snapshot at ftp.pdc.kth.se has arla support. You can
manually get yourself tokens by doing "afslog -c my.cell".

/Magnus
map at stacken.kth.se