First attempt with arla-0.6

A.J.Martin A.J.Martin at qmw.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 15:13:51 CEST 1998

I have seen the problem with a default RH4.2 and RH5.0 setup so the header
files should be correct I guess. When I can throw the users off a system
I will investigate clean building a new kernel.

On a different subject, how is one supposed to obtain an afs token
using kth-krb4? If I do for example:

kauth -c CERN.CH
>  Password:

I get no errors, but when I do

klist

I see:

> Ticket file:    /tmp/tkt0
> Principal:      ajm at CERN.CH
>
>  Issued           Expires          Principal
> Jun  2 14:00:15  Jun  3 00:00:15  krbtgt.CERN.CH at CERN.CH

showing no evidence of a an AFS token.

cheers,
Alex Martin