FreeBSD 3.0 and Arla-0.20, and changes in FreeBSD 3.0

Kenneth Wayne Culver culverk at wam.umd.edu
Mon Dec 28 18:52:35 CET 1998

Alright, FreeBSD 3.0 can't load Arla-0.20's LKM. I don't know why, it just
gives me a bunch of error messages, and dies. I would send you what errors
I'm getting but I want somone on this mailing list to verify the problem.
Also, for Assar, and the other developers of arla, FreeBSD 3.0 is moving
to KLDs in 3.0.1. That means that LKMs will still load, but most likely
with all the other changes in this release, will not work. Thanks

Kenneth Culver